We believe that a personal relationship with Jesus Christ has the power to change any life for the better. This belief stems from our own experience with Christ at work in our life, the traditions handed down to us, the promises God makes through the Scriptures and the rational conclusion that we draw from these sources.
- We believe in God the Father/Mother/Creator as the one and only God who created heaven and earth
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son and our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day, he ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father/Mother/Creator Almighty to judge the quick and the dead.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who connects us to God through our baptism.
- We believe in the universal church and the validity of the beliefs of other Christians
- We believe in the communion of saints
- We believe in God's infinite grace extended to all persons, forgiving them their sins and calling them into a more perfect relationship with their Creator.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body and life eternal through the redemptive work of God carried out through Christ on the cross.
Bethany United Methodist Church